Posted by : Bảo Gia Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 4, 2017
Lace Closures are a fairly popular item for human hair extensions. The flexibility and versatility of lace closures makes them applicable for just about all types of hair care, whether natural, permed or the less thrilling receding hairline. Our hair extensions doesn’t always blend well with foreign textures; for instance Vietnamese or Cambodia, and as a result, some weaves tend to reveal breakage, bald spots and thinned edges: lace closures can be used effectively to prevent such occurrences.
A silk base that comes with individual strands as opposed to wefts and offers more styling options. It also comes in a thick fabric which lasts longer than that of lace but it also has a more visible demarcation line (the area of the hard where the skin and closure meet together). Silk closures have barely visible knots which come in high density and rarely need bleaching and they also allow ventilation in the hair.
If you know what to look for in Lace closures, you will have an easier time at the beauty salon. Here are some facts about lace closures extensions you should know about:
- A lot of Vietnam human hair and cambodian hair tend to confuse frontals with lace closure extensions. Closures are not frontals; however, frontals can be considered closures. Lace closure frontals are basically a hair extensions which mimics a person’s hairline, covering it up from ear to ear.
- Lace Closures come in different forms and sizes so not every purchase would work for you. Lace closure are preferable because they lay flatter and are more comfortable.
- Never use glue for your lace closure; it’s a common mistake among vietnam human hair extensions. Sew the lace closure in to avoid spoiling it or losing hair beauty.
- Lace Closures extensions cover the crown a frontal can be sewn or clipped in the back, the best method for putting it in place is by bonding. The bonding process involves liquid or tape adhesive where by the adhesive is applied sparingly to the lace closure mesh and then carefully secured on the front part of the hair care.
- When wearing a weave hair, keep the area at the front hair care and crown well blended.
- Sewn-in or bonded human hair extensions weaves usually require lace closure to cover the top area where the track hair extensions or weaving hair gets sewn/bonded down. Closures can be used to cover up that area and add some decorative hair style to enhance the weave.
- Always make sure you tint the materials used on your lace closure so that it matches your hair scalp. When you properly tint the lace closure it makes it easier to part, pull back or twist your hair care in any style you want without drawing attention to the lace closure.
- You may use liquid, tape adhesives or weaving thread to apply lace closures: that will create a natural-looking head of weave. Just about everyone will be convinced it’s your hair extensions.